Re: Ken or Kenneth Ferry

  • Judy Ardine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 9:36 AM
      Jean Speed, given that you found references to both a Kenneth Ferry and a
      Kenneth Ferry Jr it occurred to me to re-check the SSDI where I found:

      KENNETH FERRY - b: 12 Jul 1912 - d: Sep 1982 - 49102 - (Berrien Center,
      <http://resources.rootsweb.com/USA/MI/Berrien>Berrien, MI) - (none
      specified) - SSN# 371-07-1268 - Michigan

      So the Ken Ferry who was in the Corps w/my hubby most likely was a Junior.