help for lubinski name

  • dhartomine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2010
      I am looking for help finding information about a Joseph Lubinski.

      Any census records would help. I know that he was age 42 in 1929 and lived in Duryea pa. I found an application for a marriage license to my great grandmother Wanda Zukoski, but apparently they never got married. I really believe that Joseph was my grandmother's birth father whom no one knew about. This is the closest I have come to finding out for sure who her father was. His address at the time of the application was 155 Dickson Street, Duryea, Pa. I would love to know his "other" family so that maybe I can continue my search with them. Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated!!!

      Dawne
    • GrammyGoose
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2010
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "dhartomine" <dhartomine@...> wrote:

        > I am looking for help finding information about a Joseph Lubinski.

        There are several Joseph Lubinski's (and alternative spellings) in Pennsylvania in the 1920 & 1930 census records. there is one in Luzerne County PA in 1920 - but he was married and had 4 daughters. He lived in City:Ross (township or unincorporated place: Sweet Valley)as of 21 Jan 1920.