Re: Ken or Kenneth Ferry

  • Judy Ardine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010
      THANK YOU so much for your offer!!! I don't know if Ken was a Jr or not.
      Nor does my husband. He would have been born in the late 30s most likely if
      that is any help - but probably not. Niles is in Cass and Berrien counties
      of Michigan and very near to South Bend, IN if that is any help.
    • Judy Ardine
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2010
        Jean Speed, given that you found references to both a Kenneth Ferry and a
        Kenneth Ferry Jr it occurred to me to re-check the SSDI where I found:

        KENNETH FERRY - b: 12 Jul 1912 - d: Sep 1982 - 49102 - (Berrien Center,
        <http://resources.rootsweb.com/USA/MI/Berrien>Berrien, MI) - (none
        specified) - SSN# 371-07-1268 - Michigan

        So the Ken Ferry who was in the Corps w/my hubby most likely was a Junior.