  • Jean Speed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Is he a Jr, by chance? There are around 20 articles in michigan newspapers from 1960 to current all have either Kenneth Ferry, Mrs. Kenneth Ferry, or Kenneth Ferry Jr. None state Niles specifically, so I'm not sure as to which Kenneth Ferry article(s) you would want. Please let me know and I will do what I can to get them to you.

      Jean
      realmomabear@...

      1.
      Newspaper Archives Look Up, Please
      Posted by: "Judy
      Ardine" downeast@... eyrecarr
      Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:57 am (PDT)

      Could someone who has access to old newspaper archives (since the
      1960s)
      look up any coverage on Ken or Kenneth Ferry of Niles, Michigan for me?
      He
      is an old Marine Corps buddy of my husband.