Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Searching for...

  • l_garrett03
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
      I have been trying to research some Garretts from NC and Tenn myself...for my husband's family..I have a few in our listings..most are from Polk County NC so far...I haven't been very successful in finding a lot of information but I do have some.

      We have a Willie B, Lizzie Blackwell Garrett, Decatur, William, and more that I will have to list when I get my notebook at home

      Lynne