Gilliland and Garrett

  • Traci Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2010
      Hi Tammy,

      I have Thomas Sharp Gilliland from Irelnad b. about 1735 and married to Annie (NLN). His son, Hugh,  was born in Ga before 1760 and I have him married to Anna (NLN). Hugh had a daughter, Bridget (Biddy).

      My gr-gr-grandmother was Matilda Elizabeth Garrett, b 1872 in Fannin Co. Ga. She married Andrew Jackson Holden. I think her father was William Richard Garrett.

      Traci in Texas