John Campbell - b. Blantyre, Lanarkshire Scotland

  • pdafmill4
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2010
      I am looking for any information about my ggg gfather born c1814 Blantyre, Lanarkshire Scotland, his wife Ann or any of his direct descendants.

      I believe his grand son William John Campbell came to Australia and died here in the 1940s.
      My grandmother was William's daughter, Harriet Ethel Una campbell, b 1907 in Brisbane, Queensland.
      Thanks