Re: Memorial Day in the US

  • tenmans38@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 2, 2010
      Thanks so much for this. I found that one Harrison Thompson
      from Kentucky who was in the Civil War. I noticed there were
      a lot of George Thompson's there who served as well.That was
      Harrison's Dad's name.Is there anyway I can link these two
      together as a family in Kentucky?I don't even have a clue as to
      what county they lived in. George is my wall that stays beyond
      my reach. I do not know if he had other children or if he really
      died in Missouri or was even buried there (or even went there).
      George is one Jasper that is hard to pin down except that he
      was born in Kentucky as was his son Harrison on Jan 22 1835.
      Are there clues here as in ways of finding George?

      Mike

      Posted by: "mccgram"
      Mike ck out some of these:
      _http://www.itd.http://www.ithttp://wwhtt_