Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Help finding a small childs record

  • Kel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
      I saw that one, but unfortunately it doesn't fit since it appears the people listed in the baptismal record are probably her parents and those names are incorrect for Normand's parents. Also I have spoken to two of my husband's sisters and they both say that Normand was definitely born in Waterbury CT not Quebec. Also they said that they believe he was 5 when he died in a fire and the fire was 03 Apr 1938. The newspaper article says he was 3 years old but given the date of birth for his siblings born at that time he just couldn't be three. I am thinking he was at least 4 years old. I have faxed the Cemetery that he is interred at to see if they have his date of birth listed, unfortunately he does not have a marker on his place of rest.
      Thank you anyway for trying to find him...Marsha