Robillard and Joubert 1860 census Glens Falls New York

  • r_c_boss
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2010
      I have an interesting issue. The same perwson appears to show up on the same census, smae city, same Post Office but with her parents in onw and with her husband and chilgren in the other. Fannie Joubert is shown on page 68 of the 1860 census in Queensbury (Glens Falls Post Office), Warren, New York. That page is dated July 19, 1860. What appears to be Fannie (it is fairly blurry) is also shown in her parents house, Andrew and Elizabeth Robillard, on page 87 on the same census location. The date of the page is 25 July 1860. The ages show two years difference. From Fanny and Zebulon (real name Eusebe) Joubert's wedding register I know they were married in 1849. Is this one of the 'double entries' I have found a few others. Or am I mis-reading the thing? Can someone take a look ane see if I am seeing things r if it is showing her twive?

      Thank you

      Bob