  • Kirk Nitz
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2010
      Found two Wayne Tanners in California. One does not have age, is in Shasta Lake. Second is Wayne A. Tanner, Jr. in San Bernardino. His age is 50-54.  Four Faye Henrys, three have different middle initials. One does not list middle initial, in Yuba City. Found a Betsy G Tanner in San Jose.  Found a K Tanner in Santa Margarita.

      Also found several Udens in California. Was she originally from California? Do you know any of their personal names?

      Kirk Nitz

    • Michelle Uden
      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2010
        Thank you for the info,,,as far as i know, yes they were originally from california. Betsy is my aunts birth name. For whatever reason she has been known to go by Kitten or Kitty. Uden is the maiden name for her, she has Tanner from her marriage. As far as i know, she hates Uden and the family tells me that they doubt she would go by it. Betsy' s daughter is only known as far as we know, Faye Deanna Tanner and rumored to have a married name of Henry. But Tanner is for fact the last name of Faye, Wayne and Betsy. Those are the only names we know of. Sorry for the dead ends, I just figured that maybe I was not looking in the right spot, or something,,,but this is more than I ever got as far as info on them and this is outstanding. Faye and Wayne to my knowledge were born in California, I dont know birthdates or even months and location of hospital, I couldnt even guess. I do know that the estimated age of Faye is somewhere in the mid to late
        40's. Wayne is estimated to be in the late 30's to early 40's. Betsy her  birthdate is March 20 1948 or 49.  My dad is the oldest and he is 65 or 66. Betsy is the middle kid( only girl) and then My uncle is the baby...August 5 1950( or just past 1950) he will be 58 this year. That much i do know. But as far as her kids,,,again i dont have any birhtdates and when i asked my dad and my uncle, they cant remember due to not being able to find her. The last time my uncle and my dad and myself saw my Aunt was in 1986, for my grandfathers funeral( their dad). That was the last time any of us had heard or seen of her, the house that she owned at the time,,,in 2007 was torn down by the  city of Santa Maria. So that address is no longer valid. I will try those contacts you provided and see what comes, if you happen  to come across anymore, let me know,,,i appreciate what you found, like i said , which is more than any of us in the family has gotten
        in a long time,,,thanks much again.
               ~ Michelle~

      • sendshannonstuff@mail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012
          I just got a copy of their marriage license. :)