RE: [Genealogy Research Club] I need help fast!!! not much time

  • Mounts, Michelle
    Message 1 of 6 , May 18, 2010
      You can go to my website jo-friday.com click on Research by Topic and then addresses. there are lots of links there that might help.

      Michelle Mounts

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , May 18, 2010
        Hi, I found this for you.
        Wayne A. Tanner (born Aug. 1970)
        328 Wilson Avenue
        Ridgecrest, Ca. 93555

        No phone number was listed.

        Tammy Jernigan
        http://www.myspace.com/geneologyhuntress

[...]

      • Louise
        Message 3 of 6 , May 18, 2010
          If you are willing to pay, I believe prices vary from $16.95-$24.95, you can find about anyone. I had a friend who hadn't been in contact with his dad in almost 20 years and one of the online services found him with very little information. There is usually a list of ads for these services when you try to search through Google ...just look at the ads to the right of the page.

          Never forget that there is always a blue sky and shining sun above the darkest clouds.

[...]

        • Joy Weaver
          Message 4 of 6 , May 19, 2010
            Michelle, is there any chance that this is Betsy? This is for 2001, but
            you didn't say how long the Santa Maria house was empty.

            Name: Elizabeth J Udan
            Address: 2130 Tocayo Ave
            City: San Diego
            State: California
            Zip Code: 92154-4148
            Phone Number: 619-423-8089
            Residence Years: 2001

            This comes from Intellius site. You would have to pay them to learn more. But at least it gives you Wayne's age-- assuming it's accurate.

            Name Age Previous Cities DOB Phone Address Avg. Income Avg. Home
            Value Relatives
            1
            *Wayne A Tanner*
            <https://www.intelius.com/searching.php?ReportType=8&records=1&recordid=1>

            View Details
            <https://www.intelius.com/searching.php?ReportType=8&records=1&recordid=1>

            39
            *Santa Maria, CA*
            *Ridgecrest, CA*
            *Westlake Village, CA*
            Lenoir City, TN

            Faye D Tanner (42)
            Kitten J Tanner (66)
            Kitty Tanner (66)

            Don't know is this helps.

            Joy Weaver
            Islip, NY

          • Tammy Jernigan
            Message 5 of 6 , May 19, 2010
              Sorry I was not more specific on your Wayne A Tanner. This is your Wayne A. Tanner. Here is his birth records.
              Name:
              Wayne A Tanner

              Birth Date:

              Gender: