The right genealogy tool(s)...

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2010
      Lately there has been a lot of discussion on numerorous Yahoo Groups regarding picking the right genealogy toolset. In response to those emails, I have posted an article on my BLOG.

      "Too often, people believe that their hardware or operating platform defines their selection choices. In truth, it rarely does. Almost any tool can be run on any platform. Certainly a bit of technical prowess may be required in order to achieve operability but it is very doable.

      No, the reasons for picking a genealogical toolset should be based on your genealogy management needs not operating or hardware systems.

      The rest may be found at:
      http://many-roads.com/2010/05/09/what-genealogy-tool-is-best/

      I hope folks find the post informative.

      ...mark