Need help part deux

  • sparky
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2010
      I need someone that has access to the Orlando Sentinel archeives.... I need a copy of a obit for James Dickson March 20th 2005. I believe that it relates to brothers and sisters that I have not acess to.
      Thanks again
      Eric
    • Kel
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2010
        I did a search online and did not find any obituary for James Dickson. I know the search works because I accidently put in the last name as Dixon and it came up with someone's obit from 2006. Sorry I couldn't find it. The name is spelled correctly? I did find about 8 people with the last name Dickson dating back to 2003...Kel

        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2010
          JAMES DICKSON , 74, Deltona, died March 10. Tri-County Cremation Service,
          Longwood.

          As mentioned before, no relatives listed. Try contacting Tri-County
          Cremation Service for family info. Good luck. Vally