I need help please

  • sparky
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2010
      I am stuck, I am looking for a place of birth and place of burial and if possible a place to find his obituary for my father James Elias Dickson born Jan 9 1931 and died March 10 2005 in Deltona Florida. Have been trying for sometime and have zero luck

      I also could use birth information for a Donald Barnes born 1896 Davidson Tenn,
      \Thank you any information would be greatly appreciated.
      Eric
    • Kate
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2010
        Hi-
        It appears he was cremated:
        JAMES DICKSON: Newspaper Obituary and Death Notice
        Orlando Sentinel, The (FL) - March 20, 2005
        Deceased Name: JAMES DICKSON

        JAMES DICKSON, 74, Deltona, died March 10.
        Tri-County Cremation Service, Longwood.
        Edition: FINAL
        Page: B6
        Copyright (c)
        2005, Orlando Sentinel Communications. All rights reserved.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2010
          Hi Eric-

          I'm not finding any information regarding Donald Barnes, any other details that you can provide us with?

          Kate

          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2010
            Thaks for the help
            The only other information that I have  is He married Effie Mitchell on 2-16- 1929 in the  Davidson County Tenn, or in the Herimatage Tnn area
            Thanks again

            Eric D. Dickson

            Message 5 of 6 , May 4, 2010
              Thanks for the help
              Question, were you able to see the obituary? Having trouble getting to it. If possible could you cut and paste it here or send it to sparky_44221@....  Thanks looking for brothers or sisters I may have  alive Thanks
              Eric

              Message 6 of 6 , May 4, 2010
                I posted what was there, no family listed, sorry-
                Kate

                From: Kate <chrismomxyz@ yahoo.com>

                To: genealogyresearchcl ub@yahoogroups. com

                Cc: sparky_44221@ yahoo.com