My Irish and German Ancestors

  • Arlene Miles
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 11:12 AM
      I have been researching my family for about 4 years now. I have filled in my direct, their sibling, their spouses, and some of their children. Now I want to jump the puddle and find information on my great grandparents and my great great grandparents.
      First is Richard Dietrich Schroeder and his wife, then Henry Schneider and his wife.
      Second is Frank Hluboky and his wife, then Thomas kirby and his wife.
      The next generation is Johann Friedrich Schroder and his wife, then John Hluboky and his wife. Joseph Vanek and his wife, then Micheal Kirby and his wife.
      I have some dates and places, but first wanted to see if anyone is researchin these surnames.
      Thanks for any help and guidance.
       Arlene Miles
      mom4cats@...