Asling

  • patriciaasling
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2010
      Another George! In the 1910 census I found a George Asling, who does not fit my other Georges who resided in the US. His family consisted of : Margaret (wife or child?), William C. b.1891; Elmer E. b.1893; a daughter b. 1900; Ruth b. 1904; Frederick and Elsie, twins, b. 1905. Can someone give me more info from this census please? I don't even have where they lived. Pat