Tina, Brickwall for Stewart's

  • nancy44
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      BlankHi Tina,

      Yes, what you posted (below) is my Edwin James Stewart.........you are on the right track.............can you find out WHO his parents are??? That's my brickwall!

      Thank you very much!,
      ~Nancy~

      Re: Post a Genealogy Brickwall!!
      Posted by: "TinaS" tolksteel@... tolksteel
      Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:50 am (PDT)

      Is this your Edwin James Stewart in the 1850 Census for New York?

      Name: Edwin J Stewart
      Age: 25
      Estimated birth year: abt 1825
      Birth Place: New York
      Gender: Male
      Home in 1850 (City,County,State): Cohocton, Steuben, New York
      Family Number: 189
      Household Members: Name Age
      Edwin J Stewart 25
      Magdelon Stewart 23