Re: [Genealogy Research Club] RE:Any advice for searching for photos?

  • Peggie Culbertson
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 30, 2010
      sue i also would like a copy peggie

      --- On Wed, 4/28/10, Pam Furlong <pamfurlong@...> wrote:

      From: Pam Furlong <pamfurlong@...>
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] RE:Any advice for searching for photos?
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 2:13 PM

      Sue i love a copy too,if you can send it to me it would be appreciated. .thanks Pam Furlong

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      From: tazcoco72@gmail. com
      Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:37:11 -0500

      Sue. i would like a copy of this article too if you do not mind.
      thank you. michelle tazcoco72@gmail. com

      On 4/25/10, sue chilberg <suec59@gmail. com> wrote:
      > The Apr/May issue of Internet genealogy magazine has a 3 page article on
      > places to look for old photos. If you want a copy of the article I can scan
      > it and send it to you.Contact me off list.
      > Sue C.

      ~*It's never too late to be what you might have been*~

      http://www.windowsl ive.com/campaign /thenewbusy? ocid=PID28326: :T:WLMTAGL: ON:WL:en- US:WM_HMP: 042010_2