Re: [Genealogy Research Club] RE:Any advice for searching for photos?

  • Michelle Nelson
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 28 6:37 AM
      Sue. i would like a copy of this article too if you do not mind.
      thank you. michelle tazcoco72@...

      On 4/25/10, sue chilberg <suec59@...> wrote:
      > The Apr/May issue of Internet genealogy magazine has a 3 page article on
      > places to look for old photos. If you want a copy of the article I can scan
      > it and send it to you.Contact me off list.
      > Sue C.

      ~*It's never too late to be what you might have been*~
    • Roberta Baum
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 28 7:45 AM
        Sue: I could use a copy, also. Thanks, Roberta Baum

        To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
        From: tazcoco72@...
        Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:37:11 -0500
        Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] RE:Any advice for searching for photos?

        Sue. i would like a copy of this article too if you do not mind.
        thank you. michelle tazcoco72@...

        On 4/25/10, sue chilberg <suec59@...> wrote:
        > The Apr/May issue of Internet genealogy magazine has a 3 page article on
        > places to look for old photos. If you want a copy of the article I can scan
        > it and send it to you.Contact me off list.
        > Sue C.

        ~*It's never too late to be what you might have been*~

      • Pam Furlong
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 28 12:13 PM
          Sue i love a copy too,if you can send it to me it would be appreciated..thanks Pam Furlong

          ________________________________
          Sue: I could use a copy, also. Thanks, Roberta Baum

          To: genealogyresearchcl ub@yahoogroups. com
          From: tazcoco72@gmail. com
          Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:37:11 -0500

          Sue. i would like a copy of this article too if you do not mind.
          thank you. michelle tazcoco72@gmail. com

          On 4/25/10, sue chilberg <suec59@gmail. com> wrote:
          > The Apr/May issue of Internet genealogy magazine has a 3 page article on
          > places to look for old photos. If you want a copy of the article I can scan
          > it and send it to you.Contact me off list.
          > Sue C.

          ~*It's never too late to be what you might have been*~

          http://www.windowsl ive.com/campaign /thenewbusy? ocid=PID28326: :T:WLMTAGL: ON:WL:en- US:WM_HMP: 042010_2

        • Peggie Culbertson
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 30 2:51 AM
            sue i also would like a copy peggie

            Sue i love a copy too,if you can send it to me it would be appreciated. .thanks Pam Furlong

            Sue: I could use a copy, also. Thanks, Roberta Baum

            To: genealogyresearchcl ub@yahoogroups. com
            From: tazcoco72@gmail. com
            Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:37:11 -0500