Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re:Gendex...

  • Kel
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 27 7:59 AM
      You are so right, as many lines have been compromised by whomever just for giggles.

      In my family line one of my relatives thought they did a great job of doing a family tree and has us going back to William the Conqueror and a few Kinks of England and Germany. The connection is a line going through the pilgrim John Smith, and that has a very definitely tampered with line. So instead of having Royal blood running through my veins, I probably trace back to their court jesters, LOL...Marsha