My Innes roots - Highlands of Scotland

  • innesw97
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2010
      I'm new to this group but what I have done in my research of my ancestors in Scotland is to produce a blog on two families with the same father. That is to say William Innes born 1822 with his first wife Margaret Grant and his second wife M.argaret Shaw

      This William lived most of his life at "Craighead Farm" in Glenlivet.

      There are two names that I have little to go on and that would be with the family of Margaret Shaw. Namely Donald Innes and Charles Innes. For additional information please view my blog at; http://wjgigenealogy.spaces.live.com

      Cordially William Innes in Montreal