RE: [Genealogy Research Club] John Johnson -- DEBRA

  • Debra
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2010
      Thank you so much..I would love to see what you have you have found..thank you once again..Debra

      Debra

      From: ponder56@yahoo. com
      Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 15:14:47 +0000
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] John Johnson

      I am trying to find John Johnson, but having no luck, he was born around 1856 and died around 1890..He was married(around 1875 Saul,Ky.) to Mary"Polly" Barger,born Feb.7,1853 Sul,Ky.died Apr.10,1923. . they had one child Ara(Ira)Barger Johnson born Dec.5,1877 Saul,Ky...died 1955 Scott Co.,Ind. John may have been in the war, not sure only going by rumors..I can't seem to find a thing about him..his exact name and dates,how he died,his family and so on...hope someone out there can help...thank you for your time...