research

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2010
      I am researching a family which I again need your help. I did go to
      ancestry. com and family search.com tried to find what I was looking for
      but couldn't find anything. and may not have researched this right.

      He is not dead, alive and kicking, born 1971, possibly california, not
      sure of that.his name is Colonel (his rank) Carl Dennison Lewis
      what I seen on his uniform was Denison, so this could be his name, and
      he may have been adopted by lewis
      a lot of questions here I am trying to find answers, He is stationed in
      Iraq, and will be coming home soon.being he doesn't know much about his
      family, I thought I would do this for him, kind of a welcome home gift.
      any help is greatly appreciated. Mary