Asling

  • patriciaasling
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2010
      I am looking for Eva Viola Asling, born Feb.12, 1892 in Ontario. She lived several places in Canada but as much as I know moved to Florida where she must have died. She once married a Tinney (not sure of the spelling) but that may not have been her name at time of death. She may have been running a hotel in Florida.
    • Dawn Bennink
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2010
        Me again!

        1911 Census: Eva V. Asling (b. Feb 1893, Ontario) living in Peterborough,
        West Ontario with her grandmother Amanda(?) b. March 1839 in Ontario, tribe
        German and Elizabeth Asling (her mother?) b. June 1868 in Ontario.

        I find a border crossing for Eva Viola Asling (b. 1893 in Canada), arriving
        Aug 1915 in Eastport, Idaho, residence Canada. The image is really blurry,
        but it might say "waitress" for occupation, there is more I just cannot
        read.

        That's it for records on my own.

        But I do find trees with her. If you are interested in that, I'd be happy
        to pull the information together in the morning. For now, gotta sleep! :o)

        Dawn

        >I am looking for Eva Viola Asling, born Feb.12, 1892 in Ontario. She lived
        >several places in Canada but as much as I know moved to Florida where she
        >must have died. She once married a Tinney (not sure of the spelling) but
        >that may not have been her name at time of death. She may have been running
        >a hotel in Florida.

      • patriciaasling
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2010
          Another George! In the 1910 census I found a George Asling, who does not fit my other Georges who resided in the US. His family consisted of : Margaret (wife or child?), William C. b.1891; Elmer E. b.1893; a daughter b. 1900; Ruth b. 1904; Frederick and Elsie, twins, b. 1905. Can someone give me more info from this census please? I don't even have where they lived. Pat