William Shaver Info

  • kay f
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010
      Wow! Tom is good! He's coming up with all kinds of things!
      Of course I have been doing some research over here (I'm a novice when it comes to you guys) and I am having to rely totally on FREE things but I did get lucky and find this on family search.org

      Located A Death SS record for
      Josephine CALARINO
      Birth Date: 8 Jan 1928
      Death Date: Apr 1982
      Social Security Number: 072-22-7913
      State or Territory Where Number Was Issued: New York

      Death Residence Localities
      ZIP Code: 10950
      Localities: Monroe, Orange, New York

      I am pretty sure that this is one of the sisters of Margaret Calarino

      Just tossing this in incase it is usable!