Re: Translation from French to English? (cross posting)

  • hiflyte
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 8:02 AM
      Google translation will convert the file to English with some mistakes
      but the jest of the article can be interpreted . I am having trouble
      saving the translation but when one hi-lights a portion then cut and
      paste it to Word/or such it appears to work. Now this saving bit has
      got my attention and I will have to see if there is some method of
      beating the Goolge restrictions of saving the whole doc. or maybe it is
      just the method used in approaching the task.

      Go to Google:
      http://translate.google.ca/?hl=en&oe=UTF-8&ned=ca&tab=nT#
      Use the "upload a document" in blue to load the doc
      It works fine for me other than the saving bit.
      You have to be signed into Google I believe (my acct is on auto sign-in)

      Bob
      Cdn.

      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~hiflyte/

      *Interested in Ireland Genealogy, visit the IGP Archives.*
      IGP Archives Website <http://www.igp-web.com/IGPArchives/>