Re: My Brick wall Burns/Graham

  • greatoutdoorgirl
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      I have tried many different spelling I believe I have looked at about 14 different spellings that I have found for burns and its variations. Still no luck locating them.

      (burns, burnes, burness, byrns, byrnes, berns, burn, bern, barn, barns,barnes, byrnes, byrness, byrn) all variations that I have found and searched.