[Genealogy Research Club] Re: Converting Family TreeMaker

  • fathergoose25
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 28, 2010
      tijerina53 - I do not have an older version of FTM to investigate for your. I could only suggest that you try the "Export" options in those older versions that other members of this group suggested.

      I would suggest that you buy FTM 2010. If you're using an older version, I think you will be quite impressed with the new features. I picked up a copy for $29.99 at a local OfficeMax about 6 months ago.

      BTW, I do not work for FTM or Ancestry.com and do not gain any benefit from suggesting to you that you buy a newer version. I'm just a happy user. - - - A couple of days ago was my daughter-in-law's birthday. I presented her with an FTM paper "Book" with her family history, charts, reports, and media and offered to email her a PDF copy that she could email to her relatives. She loved it.

      FatherGoose 25
    • circa_1948
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 28, 2010
        2 days ago I got the 2010 upgrade online for $27.96
        sunny

        I picked up a copy for $29.99 at a local OfficeMax about 6 months ago.