Re: Alexander Carter and Mary J StJohn Hudson New York

  • r_c_boss
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2010
      Tom,

      No, I had to give up my Ancestry membership before getting the 1860 census. I have onle one page of the 1850 censu. I hear that the page before Alexander might have the St Johjn family which very likely is his future in-laws. I would love to get both that page copy from the 1850 census and the 1860 census.

      Bob