Elbinger Schutzjüden - Elbing in East Prussia

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2010
      Based on a thread on another Yahoo Group, I posted documentation and information on ManyRoads regarding the Elbinger Schutzjüden (Elbing in East Prussia):

      http://many-roads.com/index.php/2010/03/24/elbinger-schutzjuden/

      If you are aware of additional documents you believe I should make available on the site, please let me know directly and I will place them there for all to use.

      ...mark