Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Jacob Flury ca 1856-1865 in Dauphin County Pa. ...?????

  • Pamela Gray
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2010
      Bob,

      You can contact Ken Ferguson at fergy@....  This is what he gave me.  If he does not get back with you, let me know and I will try and contact him again or you can give me your email address and I can have him contact you.

      This is from the individual that has the family tree that contains all the names you cited.

      Pam