Re: need help with lookups: Steve ZUKOSKI

  • tomknox2001
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 10, 2010
      in 1910 and 1920, I would expect him to be in Lackawanna County
      in 1917/8 for the Draft Registration - -
      and here he is - - -

      Name: Steve Zakoski
      Address: 167 Casper Taylor, Pa
      County: Lackawanna, Pennsylvania
      Birthplace: Malby, (county?), Pennsylvania
      Birth Date: 24 Mar 1895
      Race: Caucasian (White)
      FHL Roll Number: 1893477
      Occupation: Laborer, Coal Co, Old Forge
      Married, Wife & Child
      Registration: Old Forge, PA, June 5, 1917

      - Tom Knox