Re: need help with lookups: Steve ZUKOSKI

  • tomknox2001
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 10, 2010
      Considering that Steve was in Old Forge (Lackawanna County, PA)
      in 1910 and 1920, I would expect him to be in Lackawanna County
      in 1917/8 for the Draft Registration - -
      and here he is - - -

      Name: Steve Zakoski
      Address: 167 Casper Taylor, Pa
      County: Lackawanna, Pennsylvania
      Birthplace: Malby, (county?), Pennsylvania
      Birth Date: 24 Mar 1895
      Race: Caucasian (White)
      FHL Roll Number: 1893477
      Occupation: Laborer, Coal Co, Old Forge
      Married, Wife & Child
      Registration: Old Forge, PA, June 5, 1917

      - Tom Knox

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "dhartomine" <dhartomine@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone!! Can anyone do a couple of lookups for me?
      >
      > The first is 1930 Census record for a Stanley Zukoski. His spouse was Victori Kmeic. His dob approx. 1872 I believe in Poland. He resided in 1930 was Lackawanna county pennsylvania but unsure of city. These are my grt. grt. grandparents and I really don't have much info from relatives who are still alive. I also need advice on how to look up when the immigrated to this country.
      >
      > Second, I was looking for military records for a Steve Zukoski for ww1.
      >
      > I have really hit a dead end for Stanley and Victori I have been trying to find the dates and places of death but come up with nothing!\
      >
      > Any help any one can offer me would be greatly appreciated!

    • Dawne Hartman
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 10, 2010
        I want to thank all of you that have helped me.  The biggest problem I have know is that
        I am addicted!!! LOL  The more information I find the more I want to find!!!  Again, Thank you!!!