PARKINS, William, Edna, Charles ??? where did they live ?

  • dave_trollope
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010
      I am wondering if someone could help me.
      I am reseaching my family tree of my Great Grandfather William Parkins. He was a Foreman and laterly a Railway Inspector in the 1920's in Ceylon.(now Sri Lanka)
      His wife was called Edna. They had 4 Children
      My Grandfather Charles was born in Candy.
      William C
      Edna Millicent
      Lillian
      I have found they regually left Britian for Ceylon I presume for Williams job, however I can seen to trace any birth, marriage or death certificates, they were out of the UK in 1911 for the Cencus and I cant seem to peice together where they would be in the 1901.
      I would like to get try and get more infomation on their lives.