newspaper lookup please

  • dhartomine
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010
      Can someone who subscribes to ancestry.com do a newspaper lookup for me and send me the article?

      The newspaper title is The Wellsboro Agitator published sept.24 1941.

      The article clipping is wedding announcement for a Margaret Labinski.

      She was my grandmother and her real "birth" name has been a mystery to everyone. So far we've come up with three different names on three different documents. Her birth father has always been a myster. Labinski has been spelled also as Lubinski.