Photo site

  • Pamela Gray
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6 5:46 PM
      Hello,

      There are several websites, but the one I like most is www.deadfred.com,

      If you don't like this site just google ancestors photos.  You will get many different sites.

      Pam

    • another senior
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6 6:23 PM
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Grammataco" <susietaco@...> wrote:

        > Hello, does anyone out there know of the site to post pictures of ancestors whom you don't know. And possibly someone might reconize them and post who they are? Thanks, Julie

        http://www.deadfred.com is one that comes to mind.
      • jodi nasser
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 7 9:26 AM
          Thanks all for your help with the pictures.  Dead Fred seems to be the place most recommended.  I will check it out

          <j> odi