FARMER John

  • newbuteute
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2010
      Hi all. My researching has hit a wall and am wondering whether someone has access to UK records re John FARMER Born Deptford Kent England 1786 and who married Susannah [lovely name] Needham in 1813 at St Giles Camberwell Surrey England . I have all relevant info from this date on but wondering if anything predating 1786.
      Thanks
      Garry Farmer
      Melbourne Australia
    • Karen Minnemeyer