Alma Andersson

  • philj
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2010
      I'm looking for decendants of Alma Andersson born in Väsby, Skåne,
      Sweden on June 05, 1871. She is the daughter of Jonas Petter
      Andersson and Agneta Nyman. She moved to Höganas, Skåne, Sweden in
      1886 before leaving for America on the City of Chicago which left from
      Britain and arrived in New York City on July 02, 1886. She was 15
      years old. Her destination was Chicago. I don't know if she ever
      made it to Chicago because we lost track of her since the 1890 census
      doesn't exist.

      Her father Jonas and brother Frithiof left for America in 1877 and
      1887 respectively. I know that both of them returned to Sweden and
      made subsequent trips back and forth. Frithiof is my farfar.

      Esther Johnson
      offline:philandesther74 (at)comcast.net