Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Angeline Ables -- dead end

  • Kate
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2010
      Hi Lisa-

      according to the 1850 census, both Angeline and "Berry" were born in South Carolina. They were in Georgia in 1850.

      1850 United States Federal Census

      Name:
      Angeline E Henson

      Age:
      39

      Estimated birth year:
      abt 1811

      Birth Place:
      South Carolina

      Gender:
      Female

      Home in 1850 (City,County,State):
      Division 12, Cass, Georgia

      Family Number:
      1373

      Household Members:

      Name
      Age

      Berry Henson
      43

      Angeline E Henson
      39

      Elisabeth Henson
      22

      Virgil Henson
      19

      Nancy Henson
      18

      Andrew Henson
      14

      James Henson
      12

      William Henson
      9

      Samuel Henson
      8

      Ada Henson
      7

      John Henson
      5

      Martha Henson
      3

      Wyby Caldwell
      2

      Source Citation: Year: 1850; Census Place: Division 12, Cass, Georgia; Roll  M432_63; Page: 196B; Image: 398.

      Kate