Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New Member

  • Robert Bonney
    Message 1 of 93 , Feb 8, 2010
      Hi folks
          I have the book Oxford County Maine Marriage Returns prior to 1892. I'll be glad to lookup for anyone that is need of a date here in Oxford County

      Regards
      Bob Bonney
      rbonney81313@...

      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 15, 2014

        This article might be helpful
        Lenard

        In a message dated 4/15/2014 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lwspeggy344@... writes:
        the money & really want to know.
        Did you get connected with anyone who turned out to be related from