Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Edward Russell DILLARD

  • Haunted Webby
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2010
      :D thanks for referencing me to my own personal website. LOL It happens often :)

      and I'm such an idiot and no wonder no one found anything (palmface) I gave the wrong birth year in my original email.

      Last time I tried to receive a copy of his death certificate they couldn't find it. That was 15 years ago, now that the world is electronic I should try again.

      LeAnna