Obit needed

  • hauntedwebby
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2010
      If anyone has an account at www.newspaperarchive.com or something like that. Can you see if you can find an obit for ....

      Edward Russell Dillard (often went by Ed or Edd)
      Birth 13 Apr 1889 in Wilson, Atoka, Oklahoma, United States
      Death 04 Feb 1953 in Hawthorne, Los Angeles, California, United States
      Burial Fairlawn Cemetery, Chickasha, Grady, Oklahoma, USA

      I know obits are not 100% factual, but looking for some clues :)
      Thanks!
      Webby
    • mccgram
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2010
        Checked Newspaper Archive, nothing on him, sorry

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "hauntedwebby" <webby@...> wrote:

        > If anyone has an account at www.newspaperarchive.com or something like that. Can you see if you can find an obit for ....
        >
        > Edward Russell Dillard (often went by Ed or Edd)
        > Birth 13 Apr 1889 in Wilson, Atoka, Oklahoma, United States
        > Death 04 Feb 1953 in Hawthorne, Los Angeles, California, United States
        > Burial Fairlawn Cemetery, Chickasha, Grady, Oklahoma, USA
        >
        > I know obits are not 100% factual, but looking for some clues :)
        > Thanks!
        > Webby

      • Haunted Webby
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2010