Re: Myron Hooten....Ft. Madison, IA

  • hauntedwebby
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2010
      Sometimes to find the child you need to find the parent first. Does Paul have a middle name? Do you know what year he was born? Was he in WWI, WWII, Koria or Vetinam? Sometimes if they are war vet you can find their pension papers and it will show benificuaries (sp? - total slaughter). Was the last know location for Paul or Myron? Is Myron still alive? If he is, we wont find a thing because of privacy.

      Webby