Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Do you know of a good German Genealogy Site

  • Nancy Heck
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17 8:26 AM
      Did you by chance see the latest web site for German,
      Austria,Hungary,Chec,etc. information given my Elaine? If not their web-site
      is GenTeam.at
      I just signed up at the web site and it is free to join and I was approved
      within minutes. I also added the translator to my google toolbar as it is
      all in the German language including the application.