Wright Family

  • umelo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2010
      I am researching a side of my family that I don't know a thing about
      I have been to different links, even the NC state archives and am not able to locate this person, so if anyone has any info I sure would appreciate your help!

      Delilah B Wright b abt 1806, Guilford County,NC d 1884 Iowa, married a Samuel Harold(Harrold) they married in Stokes county 1823
      their children;
      Pauline
      Anna
      Margaret (my ggggreat grandmother) married a James R Way
      Sarah
      Andrew
      Elizabeth
      Derius
      Mary

      I am mainly researching Delilah's family. As far as I know these may have migrated to Indiana, Iowa, Ohio