Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: WRAGG: I wish I could get hooked.. but I haven't got far..

  • Dawn Bennink
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 7, 2010
      BTW - regarding printing: if you are already using ancestry.com, you can
      use their "Publish" tab at the top of the screen and create printable
      documents, not just products they print for you. I made a beautiful history
      book for my mother with census pages, ship manifests, photos, and a family
      tree, all printed from there.

      Dawn