New docs on ManyRoads

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      I am pleased to announce that the following documents have been added to our ManyRoads library:

      Prussia

      * The History of Prussia vol.1
      * The History of Prussia vol.2
      * Verfall und Untergang der Hansa und des Deutschen Ordens in den Ostseeländern- 1853
      * The Hansa Towns 1889
      * Die Hansa und der Deutsche ritter-orden in den Ostseeländern- 1851
      * Geschichte der deutschen Hansa- 1862
      * The History of Prussia- Wyatt

      Mennonites

      * History of the Mennonites: historically and biographically arranged from the time of the Reformation, more particularly from the time of their emigration to America
      * The Amish Mennonites. A sketch of their origin, and of their settlement in Iowa, with their creed in an appendix
      * The Mennonites : a brief history of their origin and later development in both Europe and America – Smith, C. Henry
      * The Mennonites of America- Smith
      Scandanavia

      * A Political History of Denmark, Norway and Sweden- Bain
      * The History of Nations- Norway, Sweden, Denmark
      * The History of Sweden

      Switzerland

      * History of Switzerland – John Wilson
      * The History of Switzerland – Heinrich Zschokke , Emil Zschokke , Francis George Shaw

      Huguenots

      * A History of the Huguenots – William Shergold Browning
      * The Huguenots in France and America (Volume 1) – Lee, Hannah Farnham Sawyer, 1780-1865
      * The Huguenots in France and America (Volume 2) – Lee, Hannah Farnham Sawyer, 1780-1865

      All of these documents may be accessed in via our Libraries page (http://many-roads.com/index.php/libraries/). Enjoy!

      ...mark