Newbie in search of feedback...

  • ayesha_court
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2009
      Hi there-

      I've been working on my family history on and off for the past decade (keeping a day job as a journalist.) After a few years at it, I started writing a mystery novel with a genealogist as my protagonist. I've finished it and done extensive editing and re-writes.

      At this point, I'd really love to hear feedback from potential readers who know genealogy (especially those who might enjoy traditional murder mysteries in the Agatha Christie style.)

      If anyone has some reading time and interest, please shoot me an email. (This is not a sales gimmick, the book is not for sale - I'm just looking for input from experts and those interested in the subject.)

      Ayesha_Court at Yahoo dot com

      Thank you!

      -Ayesha