Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Help Needed: Theodore S WEED (1931-2001)

  • Dawn Bennink
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2009
      This is a bit bizzare, but there is a Theodore Weed that is a police
      lieutenant in the Niagara Falls area. I've seen his name in the news
      related to a story from this summer. Might be worth looking for him to see
      if he has any information or could provide an obituary as they may be
      related. It doesn't strike me as a particularly common name.

      Dawn
    • Edward
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 20, 2010
        I need help with Surname " RONCZYK " from about 1920 back into the 1800's............PLEASE..!
      • Kel
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 21, 2010
          Hi Edward, I have looked for Ronczyk and of course there is a lot of information but is it possible for you to narrow it down to one or two first names to begin with? Thanks...Marsha

          I need help with Surname " RONCZYK " from about 1920 back into the 1800's............PLEASE..!